Sometimes the best medium for sharing your game content is a GIF. It's highly compatible and easy to consume for readers. I wanted to take a minute to share my process for creating GIFs using one of my go to tools, Screen To Gif.
1) Open screen to gif & click Record
2) Run the app and do stuff
3) Stop recording (takes a minute to process)
4) Trim content to what I care about showing
5) Reduce frame count by 50% (helps make gif smaller)
6) Crop frames to only include game
This is in response to:
Ironically I was not able to share this in GIF format because the frames needed exceeded 1000 (a letsbuild limit). So it goes without saying length of your content is a factor when deciding to use GIFs.